- Valid ID – Driver’s License and Social Security card or Permanent Residence card.
- Current pay stubs or, if self employed, your tax returns for the past two years.
- Bank statements for the past two months.
- Investment account statements for the past two months.
- Life insurance policy.
- Retirement account statements for the past two months.
- Make and model of vehicles you own and their resale value.
- Credit card account information.
- Auto loan account information.
- Personal loan account information
- Addresses for the past two years
Self-Employed or Paid Commission
- P&L Statement – current year-to-date (if self-employed).
- Balance Sheet – past two years (if self-employed).
- Tax Returns – two years of signed Federal tax returns and all schedules (including K-1s).
If Purchasing a Home
- Copy of sale contract
If Currently Renting
- Rental History – Landlord’s name and numbers for the past two years.